No products in the basket.
Terms and Conditions for the Hire of DDC hub Meeting Rooms
- Use of the facilities
Rooms will be available no earlier than 10 minutes before your booking and you are expected to vacate the rooms promptly. Overrunning of your session is not possible as the rooms may be booked by others.
Requests for room layout must be made at the time of booking. No attempt should be made to move the furniture. Please leave the room as you would wish to find it.
The hirer and your representatives shall:
- make all efforts to comply with health and safety and any other regulations in place within the building,
- Not allow any disorderly, improper, dangerous or destructive conduct whilst on the site and shall comply with any reasonable request made by the employees of DDC.
- The hirer agrees to pay DDC by the due dates specified on invoices.
- Any dispute in relation to an invoiced amount must be advised to DDC within 14 days of the event. The hirer agrees to pay the undisputed amount of the invoice within the due period and the remainder immediately on resolution of the dispute.
- Cancellation and Amendments
Cancellation by the hirer:
Cancellation notifications must be confirmed by fax, letter, text message or email following any initial phone call and will become effective on the date received by DDC.
DDC reserves the right to apply cancellation charges as follows:
If cancellation notice from the booker is received 14 – 8 days before the booking is due to take place, 50% of the booking fee will be charged.
If cancellation notice from the booker is received 7 days or less before the booking is due to take place, 100% of the booking fee will be charged.
Cancellation by DDC:
DDC may cancel the booking at any time if:
- the building or any part of it needs to be closed for urgent maintenance work or for other reasons beyond reasonable control;
- it is considered that the event may damage the reputation of DDC
- the hirer becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation.
Amendment of bookings
If you wish to alter the date of your booking you may do so more than 14 working days in advance of your initial booking. Otherwise cancellation charges stated above will apply.
We trust that you will be very satisfied with the service you receive from DDC. Should you have cause to complain in relation to an event, you must advise DDC by emailing email@example.com or by letter within 7 days of the event date, after which no consideration will be given to such complaint and DDC will be entitled to payment in full.
- DDC will not be liable to the hirer or persons attending an event for any personal injury or loss or damage to property except on the occasion that, and to the extent to, it has been negligent.
- Any loss or damage to DDC’s property including fixtures, fittings, walls, furniture and equipment (including that hired in for use) shall be the liability of the hirer. Any cost of replacing or repairing DDC’s property whether caused by damage, breakage or removal shall be charged to the hirer.
- DDC takes all reasonable steps to ensure that information contained in its leaflets and website is as accurate as possible.
- Please note that by using these facilities you accept responsibility for the following:
- The safety of any activities you run on the premises
- The safety of any equipment you bring onto the premises which must be agreed at the time of booking
- Making safe use of any equipment used on the premises, whether provided by DDC or brought on to the premises by you.
- A risk assessment has been carried out
- Specific restrictions on use:
Alcohol cannot be consumed in any part of the buildings due to the terms of our lease. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the building or directly outside of the building.
By booking DDC hub you confirm that you have read and accept the terms and conditions.
Devon Disability Collective, 22 Marsh Green Road, Marsh Barton, Exeter, EX2 8PQ
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01392 428585